- Is a founding member, any NGO engaged in the fight against HIV/AIDS, signatory of these statutes at the time of the constituant assembly ;
- Is an adherent member any NGO engaged in the fight against AIDS which requests for adhesion in writing and receives approval for it from the general assembly ;
- Is a member of honor, any physical or moral person who is interested in the activities of the Rwanda NGOs Forum on HIV/AIDS and Health Promotion or who gives it moral or material support ; and who is recognized as such by the general assembly ;
The founding and adherent members should not be members of any other regrouping of organizations of the civil society recognized as Umbrella of the fight against AIDS, either by their nature or by adhesion.
The founding and adherent members make up the effective members of the Rwanda NGOs Forum on HIV/AIDS and Health Promotion. The members of honor take part in the meetings of Rwanda NGOs Forum on HIV/AIDS and Health Promotion in advisory capacity, but without voting rights.
Adhesion to the Rwanda NGOs Forum on HIV/AIDS and Health Promotion.
The Rwanda NGOs Forum on HIV/AIDS and Health Promotion is open to all Non Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and Associations acting at national or international level which are interested in and committed directly or indirectly to fighting against HIV/AIDS in Rwanda. To adhere to the Rwanda NGOs Forum on HIV/AIDS and Health Promotion, the interested NGO or association does so by addressing a written request to the Chairman of the Administration Board, the application will be temporarily accepted by the Administration Board and later on confirmed by the general assembly.
The requests for adhesion to the Rwanda NGOs Forum on HIV/AIDS and Health Promotion are accompanied by the following documents :
- Notified statutes ;
- Updated certificates of approval delivered by RGB
- Action plan and Report for previous year
It must commit itself to:
- To pay regularly its annual contributions ;
- To produce quarterly and annual reports and to send them over to the authorities of relevant districts and to other qualified authority with a copy to the Secretariat of the Rwanda NGOs Forum on HIV/AIDS and Health Promotion ;
- To sign and respect the contents of the protocol agreements signed with financial partners in the fight against AIDS ;